Mint Chocolate Chip Grasshopper Icebox Cake
- Bake brownies and let cool enough to touch.
- While brownies are cooling, in a small round cake pan (6-8 inches) or loaf pan with parchment paper so that 2 inches of parchment paper hangs out from all sides to help remove the cake at serving time. Press into bottom of pan and smooth around edges.
- Remove half of brownies and, using your hands, press into bottom of cake until firmly packed.
- Spread about 1 pint of Organic Mint Chip on top of the first layer of brownies. Place in freezer for 10 minutes to firm up.
- Remove from freezer and repeat, layering brownies and Organic Mint Chip on top.
- Freeze for about an hour or until completely firm.
- Can make ahead and keep covered in freezer for up to a week.
- Remove cake from pan by lifting out using parchment paper overhang. Flatten paper and pour magic shell over the top of the entire cake. Let harden. Cut into slices and serve.
- *To soften, remove from freezer for 10-15 minutes.