Chocolate, Sprinkles, and tacos!? Oh my! Your dessert dreams have come true! We created an Ice Cream Taco with Siete Foods to bring you the most delicious summer combo ever!
Ice Cream Tacos
- 1 Box of Siete Taco Shells
- 4 Pints of NadaMoo! Ice Cream
- 1 Cup of Dairy-free Chocolate Chips (we use Enjoy Life)
- Vegan Sprinkles
- Preheat oven to 400°F
- Place taco shells upside down on cooking sheet
- Warm in oven for 2-3 mins
- Take out of oven and allow to cool for 10 mins
- Place sprinkles on a plate
- Add chocolate chips to saucepan. Heat on medium and stir until fully melted
- Dip taco shell rim onto the melted chocolate. Then, immediately dip onto sprinkles
- With a spoon, add 3-4 spoonfuls of ice cream into the taco shell. Enjoy!