Creamy coconut. The sweetness of maple syrup. And our favorite healthy cheat, chia seeds, which are packed with fiber and antioxidants, not to mention a mouth-pleasing crunch.
Coconut Chia Pudding Cup
- 1 cup NadaMoo! Organic Vanilla Bean
- 1/2 cup coconut milk
- 1/2 cup Zico coconut water
- 1 tsp pure maple syrup
- 1/3 cup chia seeds
- 1 cup blueberries
- 1/2 cup Purely Elizabeth granola
- Take ice cream out of the freezer and let sit for 5 minutes.
- In a jar or bowl, combine NadaMoo! Organic Vanilla Bean with coconut milk, coconut water, and maple syrup. Gently stir in chia seeds.
- Place in refrigerator and let rest overnight, or for at least 5 hours.
- Assemble pudding with blueberries and granola, or your choice of toppings.