Gingerbread Cookie Ice Cream Sandwiches
- Preheat oven to 350°F.
- In a small saucepan, combine brown sugar, maple syrup, and butter. Heat over medium heat until butter melts and mix well with sugar and syrup. Pour into large bowl.
- Sift dry ingredients into melted butter mixture and stir until mixture turns to dough.
- Refrigerate dough for 30 minutes.
- Remove dough, roll out, and use a cookie cutter to cut out gingerbread people. Alternately, you can free form cut them with a knife.
- Bake gingerbread people for 7-10 mins, checking periodically. Tip: slightly underbaking cookies will make them easier to bite into after refreezing into ice cream sandwiches.
- Remove and, once cool, decorate however you’d like.
- Let NadaMoo! sit on the counter for 15-20 minutes to soften. Spread on one gingerbread cookie and top with a second. Repeat until all the cookies have been used. Wrap in plastic wrap and freeze for at least 4 hours before serving.