Some things are meant for sharing. Like these oversized, totally vegan Funfetti Bubble Cones. Grab a friend and the ingredients below, or choose your own fave toppings. After all, that’s half the fun.
Funfetti Bubble Cone
- 1 cup cake flour
- ¼ cup sugar
- 2 tsp baking powder
- Pinch of kosher salt
- 1 egg replacer
- 1 cup unsweetened almond milk
- 1 tablespoon vegetable oil
- 2 tsp vanilla extract
- ½ cup vegan sprinkles (plus more for toppings)
- non-stick cooking spray or vegetable oil for waffle iron/bubble cone maker
- One pint favorite NadaMoo! flavor (We keep it simple with Organic Vanilla Bean)
- Magic Shell ® Chocolate Flavored Topping or homemade dark chocolate shell topping
- 2 Justin’s ® Dark Chocolate Peanut Butter Cups, cut into small chunks
- Gluten-Free Pretzels, broken into pieces
- Vegan Caramel Popcorn
- Preheat waffle iron or bubble cone maker.
- In a small bowl, whisk together flour, sugar, baking powder, and salt.
- In a separate bowl, whisk egg replacer and then stir in almond milk, vanilla, and vegetable oil until well combined.
- Mix wet and dry ingredients together until there are no lumps. Gently fold in sprinkles.
- Spray waffle iron/bubble cone maker with non-stick cooking spray. Pour half of mixture into the mold and cook 4-5 minutes until completely done.
- Remove from waffle iron/bubble cone maker and place into wide mouthed cup, turning edges to form a cone. Let cool.
- Repeat to make second cone.
- Fill with ice cream, top with Magic Shell ®, sprinkles, peanut butter cups, pretzels, and caramel popcorn (or your favorite vegan toppings).