S’MORES ON A STICK
- 8 large Dandies marshmallows
- 8 popsicle sticks
- 1 pint NadaMoo! Organic Chocolate or Rockiest Road, thawed for 10 minutes
- 1 10-ounce bag of Enjoy Life Semi-Sweet Chocolate Mega Chunks
- A few S’moreables Graham-Style Crackers, crushed into crumbs
- 1Cut each marshmallow in half.
- 2On a parchment paper-lined cookie sheet, assemble the pops by placing half of a marshmallow on the popsicle stick, scooping 1 teaspoon of ice cream into a ball and placing it on top of the marshmallow half (you might need to use a spoon to mold this around the popsicle stick), and placing the other half of the marshmallow on top of the ice cream. Freeze the pops for at least 1 hour.
- 3Melt chocolate in a pan over medium-high heat until melted. Make sure to stir frequently so that it doesn’t burn. Pour the chocolate into a bowl and let cool 20-30 minutes.
- 4Once chocolate has cooled, remove the pops from the freezer and dip each one into the chocolate. Place them back on the parchment paper-lined cookie sheet and sprinkle with graham cracker crumbs. Place in the freezer for at least 1 hour more.
CREATE SOMETHING DELISH
Tag us on social using #NadaMooRemix
Here’s what’s cooling in our kitchen