ROCKIEST ROAD BREAKUP SHAKE
- Vegan marshmallows
- Chocolate chunks
- Gluten-free cookies, broken into pieces (just like your jilted heart)
- 1 pint NadaMoo! Rockiest Road
- 1In a quart-sized mason jar (or a bucket, but first empty it of your tears), add a layer of marshmallows, almonds, chocolate chunks, and cookie pieces. You will ultimately have 4 layers of marshmallow/almond/chocolate/cookie and 3 layers of ice cream so size your layer accordingly.
- 2In a blender, put the entire pint of NadaMoo! Rockiest Road (along with your broken dreams and your ex’s broken promises) and blend to desired thickness. We recommend keeping the shake thick.
- 3Pour 1/3 of the blended Rockiest Road into the mason jar and continue layering until you’ve used it all or reached the top of the mason jar.
- 4Roast a few marshmallows for the top, imagining your ex’s face on them, and then garnish shake with marshmallows, almonds, chocolate pieces, and cookies. Enjoy while binging romcoms.
MAKE SOMETHING DELISH
Tag us on social using #NadaMooRemix
Here’s what’s cooling in our kitchen