COCONUT CHIA PUDDING CUP
- 1 cup NadaMoo! Organic Vanilla Bean
- 1/2 cup coconut milk
- 1/2 cup Zico coconut water
- 1 tsp pure maple syrup
- 1/3 cup chia seeds
- 1 cup blueberries
- 1/2 cup Purely Elizabeth granola
- 1Take ice cream out of the freezer and let sit for 5 minutes.
- 2In a jar or bowl, combine NadaMoo! Organic Vanilla Bean with coconut milk, coconut water, and maple syrup. Gently stir in chia seeds.
- 3Place in refrigerator and let rest overnight, or for at least 5 hours.
- 4Assemble pudding with blueberries and granola, or your choice of toppings.
MAKE SOMETHING DELISH
Tag us on social using #NadaMooRemix
Here’s what’s cooling in our kitchen