CHOCOLATE PEANUT BUTTER
CHOCOLATE PEANUT BUTTER PUDDING PARFAITS
- 1 pint NadaMoo! Organic Chocolate Peanut Butter
- 1 cup coconut milk
- 1/4 cup chia seeds
- 1 ripe banana, sliced into 1-inch pieces (wait until the pudding sits overnight to slice the bananas)
- 1/4 cup sweetened banana chips
- 1 TBSP Justin’s Coconut Almond Butter
- 1/4 cup cocoa chia granola
- 1/4 cup maple pecan cereal
- 1In a blender, blend half the NadaMoo! Organic Chocolate Peanut Butter with coconut milk and chia seeds.
- 2Pour mixture into 1 extra large glass or 2 large glasses and let sit in refrigerator overnight.
- 3Add fresh banana slices to the top of chia seed pudding.
- 4Scoop remaining half of NadaMoo! Organic Chocolate Peanut Butter into the glass(es).
- 5Top with vegan banana chips, vegan chocolate spread, cocoa chia granola, and/or maple pecan cereal.
MAKE SOMETHING DELISH
Tag us on social using #NadaMooRemix
Here’s what’s cooling in our kitchen