- 1/2 bag sea salt Cocomel caramels, unwrapped
- 1 can of Nature’s Charm condensed coconut milk
- 1 pint NadaMoo! Organic Vanilla Bean
- 1 12-ounce can cream soda (we used Zevia)
- Dash of ground cinnamon
- Dairy-free whipped cream
- Cinnamon sticks
- 1In a small saucepan over medium-low heat, melt caramels on the stove top, stirring in the condensed milk until it reaches a thick and creamy texture.
- 2In a blender, mix the NadaMoo! Himalayan Salted Caramel with cream soda, a dash of ground cinnamon, and half of the caramel mixture. Blend until well combined. The texture should be like a milkshake.
- 3Top the rim of your serving glasses with remaining caramel sauce, pour the Butterbeer into the glasses, top with whipped cream, and serve with a cinnamon stick.
MAKE SOMETHING DELISH
Tag us on social using #NadaMooRemix
Here’s what’s cooling in our kitchen