BLACKBERRY ICE CREAM
BLACKBERRY ICE CREAM SMOOTHIE BOWL
- 1 cup NadaMoo! Organic Vanilla Bean
- 1/4 cup fresh blackberries
- 1/8 cup sugar
- 1 tsp lemon juice
- 1 TBSP pistachios
- 1 TBSP coconut flakes
- 1 tsp chocolate syrup
- 1Pulse blackberries in a blender or food processor until smooth. Push mixture through a fine mesh sieve and collect juice in a bowl. Discard the pulp.
- 2To make blackberry paste: combine blackberry juice with sugar and lemon juice on the stove in a small pot over medium heat. Reduce the mixture until it becomes thicker, stirring frequently for about 5 minutes. Let blackberry paste chill in the fridge for at least 30 minutes and up to overnight.
- 3In a blender, blend blackberry paste with Organic Vanilla ice cream until smooth. Pour into bowl and serve with toppings.
MAKE SOMETHING DELISH
Tag us on social using #NadaMooRemix
Here’s what’s cooling in our kitchen