BIRTHDAY CAKE COOKIE DOUGH
ICE CREAM SANDWICHES
BIRTHDAY CAKE COOKIE DOUGH ICE CREAM SANDWICHES
- 42 ounces of your favorite store brand or homemade vegan, gluten-free chocolate chip cookie dough, divided in half
- 2 pints of NadaMoo! Birthday Cake Cookie Dough ice cream, softened*
- 1Place a sheet of parchment paper in a 9×9 inch baking dish.
- 2Spread half of the cookie dough evenly across the bottom of the baking dish.
- 3On another sheet of parchment paper cut to fit the 9x9 baking dish, spread the remainder of the cookie dough.
- 4Layer the softened ice cream evenly across the top of the first layer of cookie dough in the baking dish and top with sprinkles.
- 5Transfer top layer of cookie dough from parchment paper to the top of the ice cream and top with more sprinkles.
- 6Place in freezer for at least 2 hours before cutting into 8 bars. Serve immediately.
- *To soften, leave out of the freezer for 15-20 minutes.
MAKE SOMETHING DELISH
Tag us on social using #NadaMooRemix
Here’s what’s cooling in our kitchen