by NadaMoo! Kitchen
- 1 cup peanuts, unsalted roasted
- 1/2 tsp cinnamon
- 1 tsp salt
- 1 cup sugar
- 3/4 cup whole coconut milk
- 2 scoop NadaMoo Java Crunch ice cream
- 1 cup water
- 2 Tbsp instant coffee
- Combine sugar with water and bring to a boil.
- Stir in the roasted peanuts, cinnamon, and salt until the peanuts are evenly coated.
- Break off peanut brittle into small pieces.
- Whisk the sweetened condensed milk with the dissolved instant coffee.
- Scoop the ice cream and drizzle with the milky coffee. Sprinkle peanut brittle as topping.