2 scoops NadaMoo Maple Pecan ice cream
1 can full-fat coconut milk
1 cup nondairy milk
3/4 cup sugar
1 cup root beer
1 tsp vanilla extract
1. Stir to combine the coconut milk, nondairy milk, and sugar.
2. Over medium heat, bring the mixture to a boil, stirring often.
3. Once it boils, turn heat down to low and stir until sugar dissolves.
4. Remove from the heat, add the root beer and vanilla extract, stir and allow to cool completely.
5. Pour into a lidded container and refrigerate until cold, a few hours or overnight.
6. Scoop ice cream into the beer and enjoy your summer!