by NadaMoo Kitchen
- 1 cup cake flour
- 1 cup unsweetened almond milk
- 2 teaspoons baking powder
- 2 teaspoons vanilla extract
- ¼ cup sugar
- 1 tablespoon vegetable oil
- 1 egg replacer
- a pinch of kosher salt
- ½ cup vegan sprinkles
- non-stick cooking spray or vegetable oil for waffle iron
- One pint favorite flavor of NadaMoo! (We used Vanilla..aahh)
- 2 Justin’s Dark Chocolate Peanut Butter Cups
- Gluten-Free Pretzels
- Vegan Caramel Popcorn
- Dark Chocolate Magic Shell
- More vegan sprinkles
- Pre-heat waffle or bubble cone iron
- Whisk together flour, sugar, baking powder, and salt.
- Whisk egg replacer and stir in almond milk, vanilla, vegetable oil until well combined.
- Mix wet and dry ingredients together until there are no lumps. Gently fold in sprinkles.
- Pour half of mixture into waffle iron and cook for 4-5 minutes until completely done.
- Remove from bubble cone maker and place into wide mouthed up, turning edges to form a cone. Let cool.
- Repeat to make second cone.
- Fill with ice cream and top with magic shell chocolate, additional sprinkles and the your favorite vegan sweet treats!