- 2 cups corn flakes
- 1 Tbsp sugar
- ½-1 Tbsp cinnamon
- ½ tablespoon of Eearth Balance butter
- maple syrup
- cocoa Powder
- 1 pint NadaMoo Chocolate Almond Chip ice cream
- In a large zip lock bag crush your corn flakes. Add in your sugar and cinnamon, mix well.
- Melt your butter with a drop or two of maple syrup in a bowl. Add in your crushed corn flake mix, mix well.
- Empty your ice cream out into a large bowl. Out of the pint you can form 3 roughly 2 inch size round balls
- Add each ball one at a time to corn flake mix. Evenly press the corn flake mix to cover entire ball. Continue with remaining ice cream balls.
- Place into freezer for at least an hour.
- 1 Tbsp cocoa powder.
- Mixed with 1 Tbsp maple syrup.
- Mix until fully combined and drizzle over ball before serving.
- Plate on top of a dash of cinnamon.