by: NadaMoo! Test Kitchen
- 2 pints of NadaMoo! Strawberry Cheesecake
- 3/4 cup of unsweetened vanilla almond milk (more if needed)
- Freeze dried strawberries for topping
- Coconut shreds for topping
- In a blender, combine the Strawberry Cheesecake ice cream with the almond milk.
- Mix until well combined – you want the texture to resemble that of a smoothie. Add more almond milk to the blender if needed.
- Portion out the mixture between the popsicle molds. This recipe should yield 6 popsicles. Freeze for 4-6 hours.