by: NadaMoo! Test Kitchen
- 8 Dandies large marshmallows
- 1 bag of Enjoy Life semi-sweet mega chunk chocolate
- 1 pint of NadaMoo! Dutch Chocolate or NadaMoo! Rockiest Road
- S’moreable Graham Crackers – a few crackers crushed into crumbs
- 8 popsicle sticks
- Allow ice cream to thaw for ~10 minutes
- Cut all marshmallows in half
- On a parchment paper lined cookie sheet, assemble the pops by placing 1 half of a marshmallow on the popsicle stick, scoop a tsp of ice cream into a ball and place on top of the marshmallow half (you might need to mold this with a spoon around the popsicle stick), place the other half of the marshmallow on top of the ice cream.
- Freeze the pops for at least 1 hour.
- Melt chocolate in a pan over med-high heat until melted. Make sure to stir frequently.
- Pour the chocolate in a bowl and let cool for ~20-30 minutes
- Crush graham crackers into small crumbs. This will be used as a topping on the pops.
- Once chocolate is cooled, take the pops out of the freezer and dip each one in the chocolate. Place back on the parchment paper and top with the graham cracker crumbs.
- Place back in the freezer for at least 1 more hour.