by NadaMoo Kitchen
- 1.5 lbs of your favorite vegan cookie dough
- 1 pint NadaMoo Pistachio Nut ice cream
- sprinkles (optional)
- Press parchment paper into an 8×8 square pan.
- Press half the cookie dough firmly into the bottom of the pan forming a thick base.
- Scoop ice cream on top, press down with the bottom of the spoon to remove any air pockets. Completely cover cookie dough with ice cream and freeze for 3-4 hours or until ice cream has hardened.
- Press remaining cookie dough on top. Freeze again for an hour.
- Lift parchment paper and cookie dough layers out of the pan. Trim edges with a sharp knife.
- Cut into 2×2 inch squares. Top with sprinkles and serve immediately or re-freeze until ready to serve!