by NadaMoo Kitchen
1/2 pint NadaMoo Maple Pecan ice cream
1/4 cup crumbled pecans
2/3 cup refined coconut oil, melted
2/3 cup granulated sugar
2/3 cup packed brown sugar
1/2 cup unsweetened vanilla almond milk
2 tsp vanilla
2.5 cups all-purpose flour
1 tsp baking soda
1 tsp baking powder
1/2 tsp salt
1. Heat oven to 350°F. In a large bowl, mix coconut oil, granulated sugar and brown sugar until well mixed.
2. Stir in almond milk and vanilla.
3. Stir in flour, baking soda, baking powder and salt until dough forms.
4. Drop dough by slightly rounded tablespoonfuls 2 inches apart onto ungreased cookie sheets.
5. Bake 11 to 14 minutes or until edges are light brown and tops look set..
6. Place one half of cookie on a large piece of plastic wrap. Spread with ice cream
7. Top with remaining half of cookie, flat side up.
8. Return ice-cream cake to baking pan, and wrap tightly in plastic. Freeze until firm, about 2 hours.