Ingredients (cup) :
1/3 cup coconut oil
2 Tbsp raw cacao powder
1. Melt oil and mix in cacao powder.
2. Paint/coat the inside of a cupcake liner (I recommend silicone ones) & place in freezer immediately.
3. Repeat step 2 as many times as necessary to achieve desired thickness of your chocolate cup.
4. Store in freezer until ready to use. Keeps for weeks in the freezer.
2 Tbsp vegan almond butter
½ cup NadaMoo Java Crunch ice cream
1/2 cup TT Crushed coffee beans
1. Fill cups with raw vegan almond butter, then melt ice cream and pour over almond butter.
2. Top with crushed coffee beans and freeze immediately for at least 3 hours.