by: NadaMoo! Test Kitchen
- 3 cups of All Purpose Flour
- 1 cup of Brown Sugar
- 4 tbsp Vegan Butter
- 4 tbsp Maple Syrup
- 1 tsp Baking Soda
- 1 tbsp Ground Cinnamon
- 1 tbsp Ground Ginger
- 1 Egg Replacer (we used Bob’s Red Mill)
- Combine sugar, syrup and butter over burner to melt butter together with the sugar. Mix well.
- Sift dry ingredients into melted butter/sugar mixture and stir until the mixture turns to dough.
- Place dough in fridge for 30 mins.
- Remove dough, roll out and cut out gingerbread men.
- Heat oven to 350 F & bake gingerbread men for 7-10 mins checking periodically.
- Decorate how you’d like and if you want, take the extra step and turn your Gingerbread Cookies into Cookie Sandwiches with your favorite NadaMoo! flavor, like we did!