by NadaMoo Kitchen
- 1 pint NadaMoo Chocolate Peanut Butter ice cream
- 1 cup coconut milk
- 1/4 cup chia seed
- Fresh bananas
- 1/4 cup sweetened banana chips
- 1/4 cup cocoa chia granola
- 1/4 cup maple pecan cereal
- 1 spoon vegan chocolate spread
- Blend chia seed, 1/2 ice cream, and coconut milk together.
- Pour mixture in a glass and put it in a fridge overnight.
- Fill fresh bananas on the top of chia seed pudding.
- Scoop rest of ice cream on the fresh bananas.
- Using banana chips, maple pecan cereals, cocoa chia granola, and vegan chocolate spread as toppings.