Chocolate Mocha Cake with Lotta Mint Chip
1 pint NadaMoo Lotta Mint Chip ice cream
3 tbs spelt flour
1 1/2 tbs cocoa powder
1/2 tsp instant coffee granules
1/4 tsp baking powder
1 tbs coconut sugar
7 drops stevia (or another tsp sugar)
1/2 tsp coconut oil
3.5 tbs almond milk (unsweetened)
1/4 tsp vanilla extract
1 tbs coconut or almond milk
2 tbs vegan semisweet chocolate chips
3 scoops of Nadamoo Lotta Mint Chip ice cream
1. Combine all dry ingredients, mix in wet ingredients.
2. Pour into an oiled rankin and bake at 350 for 15-20 mins or until a toothpick comes clean.
3. While waiting, warm milk and mix in chocolate. Allow sit for 30 seconds, then stir until all chocolate is melted.
4. Allow cake to cool until just warm. Top with ice cream.
6. Drizzle chocolate sauce over top and devour immediately!
Servings: 1 mug cake
Calories/serving: 450 calories
Time: 35 mins