by: NadaMoo! Test Kitchen
- 1 pint of NadaMoo! Himalayan Salted Caramel
- 1 can of cream soda (we used Zevia)
- 1/2 bag of sea salted Cocomels
- 1 can of Nature’s Charm condensed coconut milk
- Cinnamon – ground and sticks (we used The Spice House)
- Dairy-free whipped cream
- Unwrap the Cocomel caramels and melt over a low-medium heat on the stove top, stirring in the condensed milk until a thick and creamy texture.
- In a blender, mix the NadaMoo! Himalayan Salted Caramel, cream soda, a dash of ground cinnamon, and half of the caramel mixture. Blend until well combined. The texture should be like a milkshake.
- Top the rim of your serving glasses with leftover caramel sauce, pour the Butterbeer into the glasses, top with whipped cream, and serve with a cinnamon stick.