- 1 pint of Banana Caramel Crunch
- 1 cup of coconut milk
- 1 banana
- 3 tbsp of peanut butter
- 2 tbsp of hemp hearts
- 1/2 cup of cacao nibs for garnish (optional)
- Let the pint of Banana Caramel Crunch thaw for 5 minutes. Place all of the ingredients in a high-speed blender.
- Blend the pint of Banana Caramel Crunch, coconut milk, banana, peanut butter, and hemp hearts until well combined.
- Optional: Grab 2 glass cups and spread a small amount of peanut butter on their rims. Place your ½ cup of cacao nibs on a plate, crush them, and garnish the rims by rolling the glass edge with peanut butter over the nibs.
- Pour the shake blend into the 2 glasses. Top them off with leftover cacao nibs.