- 1/2 pint NadaMoo Lotta Mint Chip ice cream
- 1 1/4 cups gluten-free flour blend
- 1/4 cup cocoa powder
- 1 cup coconut sugar
- 1/2 tsp baking soda
- 1/2 tsp baking powder
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 1 tsp almond extract
- 1 tsp apple cider vinegar
- 3/4 cup almond milk
- 1/4 cup vegetable oil
- Mix Flours, cocoa powder, coconut sugar, baking powder, baking soda and salt in a bowl.
- Then add in almond extract, apple cider vinegar, almond milk and vegetable oil. Whisk until smooth.
- Coat a donut pan with nonstick cooking spray. Spoon batter into the donut pan. Bake at 375F for about 10 minutes (until the donuts spring back when you touch them).
- Scoop ice cream between two pieces of donuts.