by NadaMoo Kitchen
- 1 pint NadaMoo! MMM…Maple Pecan ice cream
- ½ cup pecans
- 1 cup maple syrup
- Additional optional toppings: raisins, cinnamon, chocolate chips
Recipe adapted from Minimalist Baker
- 1 1/4 cup unsweetened almond milk + 1 tsp white or apple cider vinegar
- 1/4 cup olive, canola or melted coconut oil
- 1/4 cup maple syrup
- 2 1/4 cups gluten free flour blend
- 1 1/2 tsp baking powder
- pinch sea salt
- Whisk together dry ingredients. In a separate bowl, whisk together almond milk with vinegar and let sit for about 3-5 minutes to curdle. You are essentially creating vegan buttermilk!
- In the wet bowl, whisk in maple syrup and oil. Then fold in dry ingredients and stir until there are no more clumps.
- Put into waffle maker and cook according to machines instructions.
- Remove waffles from maker and let cool just a few minutes.
- Top with scoops NadaMoo! Maple Pecan and drizzle with maple syrup. Add pecans, cinnamon, raisins or even chocolate chips!