by NadaMoo Kitchen
- 2 scoop NadaMoo Cookies & Creme ice cream
- 2 cups flour
- 1 cup water
- 1 cup brown sugar
- 1 cup white sugar
- 1 tsp salt
- 1 tsp vanilla
- 3/4 cup cocoa powder
- 1/2 cup vegetable oil
- 1/2 tsp baking powder
- Cook water and 1/2 cup flour over low heat until it reaches the consistency of a gluey paste.
- Remove the mixture from heat and cool it down.
- Mix sugar, salt, vanilla, cocoa powder, and vegetable oil together. Then add the flour-water mixture.
- Add the remaining 1 1/2 cups of flour and baking powder.
- Spread mixture into a greased pan. Bake at 350ºF for 25 minutes.
- Scoop ice cream on the hot brownie.
- Top with maple pecan cereals.