by NadaMoo Kitchen
1 cup of NadaMoo Vanilla…AHHH ice cream
1 cup of halved strawberries
½ cup frozen blueberries
½ cup frozen raspberries
1 cup coconut milk, add more as needed
1. Place halved strawberries around the edge of a glass bowl.
2. Spread ice cream on bottom of the bowl. This should press the berries against edges. Place in freezer.
3. Blend frozen blueberries, raspberries and coconut milk until smooth. Add coconut milk as needed for desired consistency. Carefully spread over top of the vanilla ice cream cake layer and put in the freezer about 2 hours.
4. Garnish with blueberries or preferred fruit. Cut and serve.
- Servings: 6
- Calories: 95 calories/ serving
- Time: 30 mins