by NadaMoo Kitchen
- 6 Tbsp cold vegan butter
- 1 1/4 cup gluten free four
- 1/4 tsp salt
- 5 Tbsp ice cold water
- 2 3/4 cups pumpkin puree
- 1/4 cup maple syrup
- 1/4 cup brown sugar
- 1/3 cup unsweetened plain almond milk
- 1 Tbsp olive oil
- 2 1/2 Tbsp cornstarch powder
- 1 3/4 tsp pumpkin pie spice
- 1/4 tsp sea salt
- Whisk gluten free flour and salt together.
- Slice the cold butter in by using fork.
- Add ice cold water and stir the mixture (add as much water as you need).
- Wrap the dough and refrigerate for at least 30 minutes.
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F and prepare pie filling.
- Add all pie ingredients to a blender and blend until smooth.
- Using a rolling pin to roll the dough into the shape of the pie pan. Carefully invert it and form it into the pan.
- Pour filling into pie crust and bake at 350 for 1 hour.
- Remove the pie from oven and transfer to the refrigerator overnight.
- Slice and serve with any kind flavor NadaMoo Ice Cream on the top.