by NadaMoo Kitchen
- 2 pints NadaMoo Lotta Mint Chip ice cream
- Equivalent of 1 box of vegan brownies, baked
- Magic Shell Chocolate Topping
- Bake brownies and let cool enough to touch.
- Let Lotta Mint Chip pints soften a bit by setting out for about 10-15 minutes.
- Line a small round cake pan (6-8in) or loaf pan with parchment paper. Press and smooth around edges.
- Press brownie into bottom of pan, reserving about half for a second layer. Press down using your hands until firmly packed.
- Spread about one pint of Lotta Mint Chip on top of the first layer of brownies. Place in freezer for 10 minutes to firm up.
- Repeat by layering brownies and ending with mint chip ice cream on top.
- Freeze for about an hour or until completely firm. Can make ahead and cover for up to a week.
- Remove cake from pan by lifting out using the parchment paper. Flatten paper and pour magic shell over the top of the entire cake. Let harden.
- Cut and serve cold for a tasty treat!