1. Cut a piece of parchment paper to fit the bottom of a 6 inch cake round pan. Crumble the baked cookies on the bottom of the pan (on top of the parchment).
2. Then layer a flavor of NadaMoo, more crumbled cookies and one layer of cookie dough. Repeat this until the pan is full to the top.
3. Freeze the cake for up to an hour or more until you are ready to remove it from the pan.
4. Using a warm cloth on the sides of the pan to loosen up the sides. Then run a butter knife along the edges/sides. Repeat with warm cloth until the cake slides out onto a plate smoothly. Remove the parchment paper and re-freeze.
5. Then you can add more cookies to the top, slice and devour whenever you’re ready!!! Serve COLD!!!!
Time: 20 min