by NadaMoo Kitchen
- Vegan white chocolate and dark chocolate
- Your favorite NadaMoo! Flavor (we used Vanilla…AHHH, Creamy Coconut and Java Crunch ice cream)
- Break chocolate into small pieces and put into two separate bowls. Use saucepan and hot water to melt chocolate.
- Spread the chocolate inside the mold, covering the surface completely. Cool down 5 minute.
- Fill ice cream into the mold with some room left at the top.
- Spread the remaining melted chocolate over the top and smooth with knife.
- Freeze ice cream Mooncake for 30 minutes. Turn the mold over and enjoy!