by NadaMoo Kitchen:
- Coconut milk
- Baking powder
- 1/2 cup vegan sugar
- 1/8 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 14-ounce package sweetened shredded coconut
- 1 pint NadaMoo Birthday Cake Cookie Dough ice cream
- food color (optional)
- Preheat the oven to 325 degrees.
- Line a baking sheet with parchment paper.
- Whisk coconut milk, baking powder, vegan sugar, salt, vanilla extract and food color (optional) in a large bowl until combined; fold in the coconut.
- Flatten heaping tablespoonfuls of the coconut mixture into 2-inch disks.
- Place mixture 1 inch apart onto the baking sheet.
- Bake around 20 minutes until golden brown around the edges.
- Cool down and scoop Nadamoo ice cream between dough.
- Freeze at least 30 minutes to enjoy vegan macaroons.