by NadaMoo Kitchen
1 pint your favorite NadaMoo flavors (we used Cookie & Creme ice cream)
2 cup vegetable oil
2 pieces vegan sandwich bread
1 cup water
1 tsp rice powder
2. Use rolling pin to roll the pieces of bread into thinner pieces.
3. Put one piece of bread on the bottom. Scoop ice cream on it.
4. Mix rice powder and water. Spread the mixture on the bread and around the ice cream (used as adhesive).
5. Put another bread on top of the ice cream. Press these two pieces of bread together.
6. Use a circle mold to cut the bread with the ice cream.
7. Freeze them overnight.
8. Fry ice cream bread in boiling oil until the bread becomes dark yellow (don’t fry for too much time).