CHOCOLATE ALMOND CHIA SEED PUDDING
by NadaMoo Kitchen
1 cup NadaMoo Chocolate Almond Chip ice cream
2 tbs Justin’s Almond Butter
1/2 cup dry roasted almond slices
1/2 cup dark chocolate chips
1/2 cup coconut flakes
1. Take ice cream out of the freezer and let it sit for 5 minutes.
2. Microwave 1/2 cup dark chocolate chips for 30 seconds and stir until smooth.
3. Add coconut flakes/almonds to the bottom of each cup and cover with a spoonful of ice cream.
4. Spread Justin’s almond butter and melted chocolate on top of the ice cream. Proceed with another layer of NadaMoo and top with remaining coconut flakes/almonds.
5. Place 1 popsicle stick in the center of each cup and freeze for 1 hour.
Time: 15 min