by NadaMoo Kitchen
- 6 Vegan chocolate chip cookies (We love Alpendough!)
- ½ pint NadaMoo Gotta Do Chocolate ice cream
- 1 cup vegan semi-sweet chocolate chips; melted
- Bake or get six vegan chocolate chip cookies. If baking them, let them cool to room temperature before moving to step 2.
- Scoop Gotta Do Chocolate ice cream and make cookie sandwiches. Set in freezer.
- Melt chocolate in microwave in 30 second intervals. Stirring between until completely melted. On stovetop, melt chocolate over medium heat, stirring constantly. Do not let chocolate bubble or it will burn.
- Remove chocolate chip cookie ice cream sandwiches from the freezer and dip into chocolate.
- Set on parchment paper and let cool.
- Once chocolate has hardened, dig in before the ice cream melts!