by NadaMoo Kitchen
4 gluten-free tortillas (We recommend Must B Nutty)
1 pint NadaMoo Chocolate Almond Chip ice cream
1 cup topping of your favorite choice
1. Heat oven to 375 degrees.
2. Wrap tortillas in a slightly damp cloth or paper towel. Microwave for 30 seconds to steam tortillas.
3. Brush tortillas with coconut oil and sprinkle cinnamon.
4. Drape each tortilla over two bars in oven rack and bake at 375 degrees until crispy, which should be 7-10 minutes.
5. Use tongs to remove from oven carefully.
6. Place on baking sheet and put in freezer for 30 minutes.
7. Remove pint of ice cream and allow to soften for 5 minutes.
8. Remove tortillas from freezer and stuff with ice cream. Place in freezer for 15 minutes.
9. Melt Chocolate over stove or in microwave.
10. Set out toppings in shallow dishes for quick dipping.
11. Remove tacos from freezer one at a time. Dip taco in melted chocolate and topping of choice and quickly place in freezer. 12. Repeat with the remaining tacos. Allow tacos to freeze for 15 minutes and then enjoy!
- Servings: 4
- Calories: 350
- Time: 30 min, 30 min freezing time