by NadaMoo Kitchen
- 1 cup NadaMoo Vanilla…Ahhh ice cream
- 1/4 cup fresh blackberries
- 1/8 cup sugar
- 1 teaspoon lemon juice
- 1 tablespoon pistachios
- 1 tablespoon coconut flakes
- 1 teaspoon chocolate syrup
- Pulse blackberries in a blender or food processor until smooth. Push mixture through a fine mesh sieve, discard the pulp.
- Mix blackberry juice, lemon juice and sugar on the stove in a small pot over medium heat. Reduce the mixture until it becomes thicker, stirring frequently for about 5 minutes.
- Let blackberry paste chill in the fridge for at 30 minutes or up to overnight.
- In a blender combine blackberry paste with Vanilla…Ahhh ice cream until smooth.
- Pour into bowl and serve with desired toppings. Eat immediately!