2 cups crushed vegan vanilla cookies
1 8 oz bag vegan white chocolate chips
2 tablespoons coconut oil
2 pints softened NadaMoo Gotta Do Chocolate ice cream
2 cups crushed vegan chocolate cookies
1 8 oz bag vegan chocolate chips
2 pints softened NadaMoo Vanilla…Ahhh ice cream
1 15 oz can coconut cream or full fat coconut milk, chilled
2/3 cup organic powdered sugar
1 teaspoon vanilla
*Note: You will also need a springform pan for this recipe.
- Clear enough space in your freezer for the size of your springform pan. Prepare your springform pan with a circle of parchment paper in the bottom.
- In a microwaveable bowl, melt the white chocolate chips with 1 tablespoon of the coconut oil in 30 second intervals, stirring until completely smooth. Stir the crushed vanilla cookies into the white chocolate until well combined. Spread this heavenly mixture into the bottom of the springform pan (atop the layer of parchment paper). Pop the pan into the freezer for about 20 minutes before adding the next layer.
- Spread the softened chocolate ice cream on top of the vanilla-white chocolate layer. Return the pan to the freezer again.
- Meanwhile, in another microwaveable bowl, melt the chocolate chips with the remaining tablespoon of coconut oil in 30 second intervals until completely smooth. Stir the crushed chocolate cookies into the chocolate until well combined. Once the chocolate ice cream layer has hardened, spread this mixture on top to form your delectable chocolate crunchies layer. Return the pan to the freezer for another 20 minutes.
- Spread the softened vanilla ice cream on top of the chocolate crunchies layer. Return the pan to the freezer yet again.
- Using a standing mixer or hand mixer, mix the solid portion of the coconut cream or milk with the powdered sugar and vanilla until it forms stiff peaks. You can save the liquid portion for smoothies and other recipes. Spread this creamy goodness atop the hardened vanilla ice cream layer and return to the freezer (yes, one more time) until solid. Decorate as you see fit and enjoy!