by NadaMoo Kitchen
- 42oz of your favorite brand of vegan, gluten free chocolate chip cookie dough
- 2 pints of NadaMoo! Birthday Cake Cookie Dough ice cream (softened for 15-20 minutes)
- Place a sheet of parchment paper in a 9×9 inch baking dish
- Spread 1/2 of the cookie dough evenly across the bottom of the baking dish to your desired thickness
- On a sheet of parchment paper, spread the remainder of the cookie dough into a 9×9 inch square.
- Layer the softened ice cream evenly across the top of the first layer of cookie dough in the baking dish and top with sprinkles
- Transfer top layer of cookie dough from parchment paper onto the top of the ice cream, topping with sprinkles
- Place in freezer for at least 2 hours before cutting and serving.